Our contractor grade Mi-T-M Gas Air Compressors are built with the powerful Honda GX engine that delivers superior performance and durability. This heavy duty compressor can power most all pneumatic tools. Its wheelbarrow design makes this the ideal choice for outdoor use. It is recommended for framing, roofing, concrete and automotive applications.
For almost half a century, Mi-T-M has set the standard for making equipment that has been designed for durability, dependability and performance. A 2 year pump warranty and a 3 year Honda engine warranty supports years of trouble-free maintenance and use.
Exclusive Product Features:
• Large 8-gallon wheelbarrow tank design makes it mobile and easy to use outdoors
• Belt tensioner ensures non slippage and constant belt alignment
• Manual drain valves ensures no excess pressure or engine overheating
• Air pressure regulator and two gauges give visual tank and outlet pressure
• Honda industrial OHV 196cc engine
• Pneumatic idle control for fuel conservation
• Cast iron single stage compressor guarantees long life and heat dissipation
• Splash lubricated cast iron crankcase ensures lubrication of all critical engine parts
• Large canister intake filter makes sure the pump operates with no clogging
• Abrasion resistant, power coated 8-gallon twin tank receivers resist outdoor
• Thick 3/16-inch base plates reduces vibration and noise
• Lightweight aluminum and steel tubing frame protects both engine and pump against
common job site abuses
* In the splash lubrication of an engine, dippers on the connecting rod brearing caps are
submerged in oil with every rotation. When the dippers emerge from the oil trough, the oil
is splashed onto the cylinders and pistons, lubricating them.
|Product Number||Product Description||CFM @ PSI||Tank Size (gal)||Engine||C
|Cylinder||Crankcase||Idle Control||Dim. (in)||(lbs)|
|04MT4003||Mi-T-M AM1PH6508M 8 Gal Gas Air Compressor||13.1 @ 100||8||196cc Honda QHV||Single Stage||Cast Iron||Splash Lubricated||Pneumatic||45 x 19 x 27||200|